When you turn the thermostat in your Weatherford, Texas home down, and the heat does not kick on, it could mean a few different things. Some possible causes include:
- A tripped circuit breaker: If the circuit breaker that controls your heating system has tripped, it will prevent the system from turning on. You can check your circuit breaker panel to see if this is the case.
A tripped circuit breaker is one of the more common causes of furnace issues. Furnace maintenance is a must to ensure proper functionality and avoiding a potential fire hazard. Homeowners in Weatherford, Texas can rely on Next Gen Air’s HVAC services for reliable heating repairs and preventive furnace maintenance services that extend the life of their furnaces. Regular furnace service also helps to identify and fix any underlying problems, thus preventing costly repairs in the future.
- A faulty thermostat: Your thermostat may be malfunctioning and not sending the signal to turn on the heat. You can try replacing the batteries or checking the wiring to see if this is the issue.
Has your thermostat been giving you trouble regularly? If so, worry no more – the HVAC technicians at Next Gen Air are here to help. Our team specializes in heating repair as well as thermostat upgrades, and we can take care of all your climate control needs. Our technicians are highly trained professionals and can fix all types of faulty thermostats quickly, efficiently and affordably. The best part is that we also specialize in installing smart thermostats – perfect for those who want to conveniently manage their energy consumption from any device.
- A dirty air filter: If the air filter in your heating system is dirty, it can restrict airflow and prevent the heat from coming on. You can check and replace the air filter to see if this is the issue. It is essential for homeowners to stay on top of HVAC maintenance, especially during the winter months when the heating system is used more frequently. If your air filter in your heating system looks dirty and discolored, it’s time to replace it. Your HVAC maintenance experts in Weathford Texas HVAC can help you with a filter replacement and general heating repairs quickly and efficiently. During this process, our HVAC technicians can check your ventilation system to ensure that it is running at its peak performance and make any necessary adjustments.
Keeping up with HVAC maintenance is an important part of caring for your home, so don’t delay – schedule a visit from your local HVAC technician today!
- A malfunctioning pilot light: If the pilot light on your furnace is not working, the furnace will not turn on. You may have to call a professional to fix this issue. Additionally., if your HVAC unit is making odd noises and the pilot light won’t stay lit, it’s time to call a HVAC specialist. At Next Gen Air we’re experienced in a wide range of heating, from furnace replacement to heating repair. Though some people are comfortable tinkering with HVAC units on their own, a trained HVAC specialist knows all the ins and outs of your furnae, so you can ensure that your HVAC malfunction doesn’t get worse over time. Give us a call today and one of our HVAC experts will be able to help you diagnose and fix your malfunctioning pilot light in no time!
- A broken limit switch: A limit switch is a safety device that tells the furnace when to turn on and off. If the limit switch is broken, the furnace won’t turn on.
Limit switches can play an important role in HVAC maintenance and the safety of Parker County Texas homeowners. The system is designed to tell the furnace when to turn on and off, ensuring that it does not overheat and cause serious problems for a home’s HVAC system. For HVAC maintenance in Weathford Texas and all across Parker County, knowledgeable HVAC technicians ensure your limit switch is working as it should to maintain temperatures while preventing any costly damage. This regular HVAC maintenance helps homeowners keep their HVAC systems running efficiently all year long.
- A broken furnace: If your furnace is broken, the heat will not come on. In this case, you will need to call a professional to repair or replace the furnace.
Winter temperatures in Parker County Texas can often become unbearably cold, leaving homeowners scrambling to heat their homes as quickly as possible. For those dealing with a broken furnace, having it repaired quickly is of the utmost importance. Thankfully, Weathford Tx has experienced, dedicated heating and cooling specialists who are ready to assist with HVAC repairs and new furnace installations. Whether needing diagnosis of an issue or researching options for a new unit, reliable service providers are available to ensure that Parker County Texas homeowners stay warm throughout the winter months.
It’s always best to check the simplest things first, like the thermostat batteries or a dirty filter, before calling in a professional. If you’re not comfortable troubleshooting it yourself or the problem persist, it’s best to call a professional HVAC technician from Next Gen Air to diagnose and fix the problem. 817-420-7070